Monday, February 27, 2006

Reference Printer & Computer

Hey everyone,

I've reported 2 items to the Computing Help Desk tonight (Monday, Feb. 27):

1. The reference printer is REALLY jammed -- all sorts of shredded paper in there that I cannot get out. I've turned the printer off, reported it to x7000, and have put out the sign directing students to direct their printing to the Ground Floor lab printers. It got jammed when a student tried to print a PowerPoint slide that was black in the background.

2. Ref Computer #18: Although this computer is still on and working, I called Staci about it tonight because it is moving really slowly. I've had a couple of people working on it where their .pdf documents just stop loading, etc. Hopefully they can do something to improve it.

Okay, that's it for now!

Kerri

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

Good morning, Everyone.

The paper jam has been cleared and the roller has been replaced. Please let x7000 know if there are any more problems.

RefMach 16 (mouse not responding) and RefMach 18 (slowness in typed text appearing on screen) are still being worked on.

Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home