Tuesday, November 27, 2007

additional printing problems

From Donna 11-27 1:30 pm:

In addition to the main floor printer needing repair, our students are also having trouble printing from the main floor computers to the printer on the ground floor (when they select the ground floor printer, all the other functions become "grayed out"). I called Alice this morning to confirm that there was nothing I was missing or that I could do.

Alice came down to check it out and then called both Rick Fawley and the IT 7000 number to let them know about this additional printing problem. Rick Fawley came over and they are working to fix this. (Students can save their documents to their H drives and then go down to the printing work station on the ground floor to print or, of course, just go to the computers on the ground floor and print from there.)

However, since we now have the temporary printer on the main floor, this additional printing glitch is not such an immediate issue (though it is being corrected).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home