Printer Error Message
Just reported to IT Help Desk:
We have a new problem to report with the main floor library printer. It’s not a jam! I checked all the usual jamming places and I can’t see any jammed paper. (I guess that’s to be expected, since this is a different 9040 than the one that tends to jam badly?)
The display readout says:
Service Error 49.4c06
I have turned the printer off and on several times. Sometimes it prints a document or two, and then it gives this error again. I can hear it printing behind me right now, but I’ve shut it down at least 3 times in the past 10 minutes. Very mysterious.
So… I’m not sure if you need to look at it or not. I know intermittent problems are the hardest to diagnose, and it does print sometimes.
Please advise? Thanks so much!
1 Comments:
Update: Rick is going to push an update to the printer tomorrow morning that hopefully will resolve this problem. It's connected to the printing of some pdf files.
Post a Comment
<< Home