Ref Mach #3 problem
Just reported to IT help desk:
We’re seeing some funny messages on Ref Mach 3 on the main floor of the library. Sometimes the Windows display (start menu, tray, etc) look normal, and sometimes they are really large and pixilated. At first I thought someone had changed the settings to make everything bigger, but the display goes back and forth between big and normal with some regularity. So now I’m confused!
A patron is working at the computer now. She just handed me a note with an error message that came up while she was reading something. I didn’t see it myself, but I’m transcribing the note here:
Ialmrnt5
Display drive stopped running
Ad on running file: flash9b.ecx adobe flahs player
(I may not have that exactly right because her handwriting is a little hard to read.)
1 Comments:
Update: Don is going to replace the monitor this afternoon and see if that fixes the problem. If not, the video card might be bad. He's going to try a monitor switchout first.
Post a Comment
<< Home