Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ref Printer down....

Tonight the ref printer on the main floor started printing blotchy pages, which at first looked liked the toner was running on E. But after I replaced the toner, it continued to print smudgy pages, and blotches of ink were streaking on the front and back of pages.
I tried "opening it up" to see if I could figure it out, turned it off for a long while before turning it back on, but to no avail. I called and left a helpdesk request, so hopefully it will be fixed first thing Wednesday morning.
Whoever is on the desk Wed. am, should probably check the printer que and delete any jobs that have piled up over night.
Thanks!
Meggan

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Meggan said...

Don fixed it first thing Wed morning - yay Don!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home