Sunday, January 23, 2011

Printer Problems

The printer was down when I arrived on Sunday and an out-of-order sign was already on it. I did test to see what the print quality was like and it was clear that the black streaking on pages was just going to waste paper all evening so I left the printer turned off, cancelled the 150+ print jobs, and directed students to print downstairs. If no one shows up Monday morning to fix the streaking, please call x7000. I also had one Reference machine (#5) freeze up on a student. It restarted with no problem after a hard reboot. Fortunately, it was not busy tonight so neither issue caused any significant problem.
Kathy

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, do NOT call x7000 with printer problems. Remember, since Summer 2010 we have been under a service contract with Quality for the printer. IT does not service it anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home